Adding value for ALL RS sailors
- Sets the rules to give great one-design and handicap racing - enhancing resale values
- Organises websites, race reports, news, social media - keeping you informed
- Organises racing events with fantastic social scene - improving your Class’s popularity and value
- Organises training events - helping you get the most from your boat
- Liaises with the builder, RS Sailing - ensuring the quality and specification are what owners want
- Negotiates excellent discounts from the RS Sailing Store, including sail discounts, and many other companies
- Encourages new people to get involved - giving a better experience for everyone
Who is your Class Association?
- It is run by volunteer sailors with back-up by part time professional administrators
- The sailors make the plans and decisions - without having to do all the leg work
Please show support by joining your Class Association
- The cost is tiny compared to your benefits, working out at just £3.75 per month for Full Membership, £3 per month for Club Membership or £2.08 per month for Youth Membership
- By taking out International Class Association membership for one class, you will have reciprocal membership to the RS100, RS200, RS300, RS400, RS600, RS700, RS800, RS Vareo International and International RS500 Class Associations
- One event membership is available for all events except National and major championships, for use by those borrowing a boat, intending to only sail in one RS Class Association event etc. Click here.
Noble Marine RS500 National Championship 2023 â€“ entry open
Entry for the Noble Marine RS500 National Championship has been declared open!
The event takes place over 3 days from Friday 23rd – Sun 25th June at Hayling Island Sailing Club.
The RS500 UK Nationals will be a fixture on the European Tour, as well as the UK Rooster National Tour and is expected to attract a good entry of RS500s from Holland and other European countries, as well as the UK sailors. The UK National Champion title will of course be reserved for a UK sailor!
The event will take place alongside the RS200 Masters Championship and share 2 days with the Salcombe Gin RS Summer Regatta.
RS500 sailors and guests will enjoy a Fleet Dinner on Friday evening, before being joined by the other RS fleets for the Salcombe Gin Summer Regatta.
The spectacular Salcombe Gin RS Summer Ball will take place on Saturday 24th June, raising money for the Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust, who support young people aged 8-24 in their recovery from cancer by inviting them on sailing or outdoor adventures. This is the first RS Ball since COVID and promises to be a lively, fun event with music and lots of dancing.
Friends, families and supporters are all warmly invited to the ball, tickets form those not sailing can be purchased here.